I forgot to post about this before so I thought I would do it while I was remembering.
When we went to have our family pictures taken 2 weeks ago we were at the mall in Boise. Generally during the Christmas season we avoid Santa not because we want to but because our kids, mainly Mason, usually freak out when we try to visit Santa. Well, this year was a little different. Malia actually wanted to see Santa. It was so cute...she was very excited about visiting with Santa. I only wish I had remembered my camera so I could have documented the moment with a picture.
So we stood in line, thankfully it wasn't very long, and waited for our turn to see Santa. When it was her turn Santa came and picked her up and took her over to his chair and set her on his knee. She talked to him like a big girl and when he asked her what she wanted for Christmas it was quite funny...she asked him for a toothbrush. What like we don't have enough of those at our house?!! I just laughed when I heard that...I figure Santa won't be hard pressed to come up with a toothbrush to put in her stocking. Then when she was done visiting with Santa he picked her up and danced with her and then set her down by me. He said she was a very good girl...perhaps he knows something I don't. No, actually she is a very spirited young lady with a curious mind and a love for singing and dancing.
Through all of this Makai stayed in my arms, he wasn't about to sit on Santa's lap. And where was Mason, the big brave 5-year-old? He was hiding behind Thad.
The Office Birthday Party
6 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment