You guys are such a beautiful family!!! I love all the pictures!! I love how you re-did that one from before, will you always do that and have one of them like that when they're teenagers too? That would be cool!! Of course when there's a 4th child it will kinda mix it up! lol.
I am a SAHM/part-time Registered Nurse/Scentsy consultant. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. This blog is all about our adventures together!
2 comments:
You guys are such a beautiful family!!! I love all the pictures!! I love how you re-did that one from before, will you always do that and have one of them like that when they're teenagers too? That would be cool!! Of course when there's a 4th child it will kinda mix it up! lol.
I love those pictures! And the bows look adorable in Malia's hair. You guys have such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment