I know I'm posting a lot today, but I need to catch you all up on what's going on with us. Makai loves to climb on things and into things. I found him this morning sitting in my tupperware lid drawer. It's one of the only drawers that doesn't have a child lock. If he's going to continue climbing I may have to lock those too just to keep him from climbing on the counters. But then again I'm sure he'll find another way to get there...bar stool (like his siblings).
4 comments:
He is ADORABLE!!! You better watch out in a few years... I would say in high school, but girls these days are starting younger and younger when it comes to calling and pestering boys. You may have to get an unlisted phone number. ;-)
Brooklyn used to do that too in our old house! And look at all of Makai's hair! When did he get so grown up?!
I was going to say what Ashby did. When did he grow up? I swear I saw some pictures not even 2 weeks ago and he looks so much older than those. He is such a doll.
By the way, I mean a cute, handsome, boy doll. Greg would've been upset if he knew I called a boy a doll :)
Post a Comment