Monday, September 24, 2007

Stair climber...

Makai surprised me the other night when we were all downstairs. I had forgotten to put up the gate at the bottom of the stairs and went to check on some Scentsy stuff. When I came out of the office I couldn't find Makai anywhere. I then proceeded upstairs and found him at the top with the cat. Yes, I would say we are very lucky he didn't fall down but yet it was wonderful to see him so proud of himself in getting all the way to the top! Now we make sure the gates are up because the minute they're not he heads for the stairs. Here's a video of our little stair climber.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, he is speedy too. I love how proud of himself he is.

The Gould Family said...

That's so cute!! i love him clapping for himself!! This is such a FUN age!! ;0)