Monday, September 24, 2007

Preschool

Sorry these pictures are a little late. I have been wanting to update the blog but have had so many other things going on I'm just now getting to it.

Malia started preschool on Monday, September 10th. She was so excited to finally get to go to school like Mason. She of course had a wonderful day until I picked her up and she burst into tears. Those were not tears of joy at seeing her mom but rather tears of sadness at having to leave. I had to promise her that I would bring her back to get her to stop crying. She goes every Monday and Wednesday morning for 3 hrs and has a blast. So far she is learning about colors and how to play nicely with other children. Here are some pics of her before school.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fun. What a big girl and that's great that she loves it so much.