Thad, Charissa, Mason, Malia, Makai and Maiya...
All about our crazy life!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Makai...
Makai is learning how to do so many things lately. Here he is showing his love and excitement for drinking out of a straw, and of course now he always wants to drink my drinks.
that's so cute. though i must admit my favorite part of the video is malia in the background being a broken record! lol. she's got the cutest voice ever!!! did you end up taking a picture of her?
I am a SAHM/part-time Registered Nurse/Scentsy consultant. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart for 10 years. We have 4 beautiful children. This blog is all about our adventures together!
3 comments:
So cute! Annie is the same way. Since learning the use the straw she no longer wants sippy cups-just whatever I have!
that's so cute. though i must admit my favorite part of the video is malia in the background being a broken record! lol. she's got the cutest voice ever!!! did you end up taking a picture of her?
Yes, I did! It's in my random picture post.
Post a Comment