Sunday, July 8, 2007

4th of July!!!

I know these pictures are a little late but I still wanted to share the kids' excitement on the 4th. We ended up having Thad's family over for a BBQ and then let off quite a few fireworks. I think Mason was the most excited about "fireworks day" as he called it. Malia was actually quite frightened by the loud noises and ended up watching the fireworks inside from our upstairs window. Makai didn't seem to mind the loud noises and even got excited at times by the neat lights. Here are some pictures from that fun night:

My handsome boys!
Makai playing with the streamers from Masons party blower fireworks.
Mason playing with his party blower fireworks

Mason playing with pop-its
Mason having fun with sparklers

Makai enjoying the fireworks
Malia scared


1 comment:

The Gould Family said...

awww, poor little malia, she looks so cute being scared!! maybe next year will be better for her and the fireworks! ;-) Mason looks like he's having a blast!!