Friday, June 29, 2007

Mason is 5!!

Mason turned 5 on Wednesday, June 27th. I can't believe it's been 5 years since I held him in my arms as a small red-headed newborn. It is so fun to see him learn, grow, and develop. He had a fun time with some friends we had over. The kids enjoyed hitting the pinata and of course reaping the benefits in the hoards of candy they collected. Mason received a lot of fun gifts but his favorite as he would be certain to tell you is his nerf dart gun. Here are a few pictures from that fun night:



Hitting the pinata

Make a wish!
Opening the gifts


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like he had a great time. Happy Birthday Mason.

The Gould Family said...

Your kids are so lucky!! They get a zillion birthday cakes!! You must be tired!!! lol!!!

Looks like Mason had a great birthday!!! Yay for being 5!!!

Phelps Family said...

With so many parties it definitely gets tiring. I think next year we'll do their birthdays separate.